rim-database on HP9000/700 serie

E.A. Koster ekoster at let.rug.nl
Thu Jun 2 03:31:44 EDT 1994

At last I have compiled the RIM-database for my HP9000/700 machine, with a lot
of changes now I can run the RIM database. The only problem now is to connect
RIM to grass4.1, all code for v.db.rim is compiled, but whilst running I get
a bus-error
Is there someone who has a lot of experience with de-bugging the code ?
I can send a tar-file with the adjusted code and (G)makefiles

Or maybe better: is there someone who has allready a working copy for the
machine mentioned above who wants to share her/his code with me ?

with s.db.rim I have still some problems:
        cc -O -Wp,-H250000 -Wl,-a,archive -D_CLASSIC_ANSI_TYPES -DHPUX -DMOTIF1.
2 -I../cmd -DDBSITES -I/users2/grass4.1/src/include -DUSE_TERMIO -c layout.c
cc: "layout.c", line 98: error 1588: "Site_field" undefined.
cc: "layout.c", line 98: error 1563: Expression in if must be scalar.
*** Error code 1

I cannot find the definition of Site_field in any of the code-parts

who helps ?

Elwin