GRASS-CD, availability and new pricing informations
Andreas.Holz at oi32.kwu.siemens.de
Tue Jul 25 08:00:00 EDT 1995
Dear GRASS-users and GRASS-programmers,
maybe, there are someone. who didn't get the new GRASS-CD
1) The GRASS-CD is really ready and in the shipment phase.
2) Due to the invoice I get from the manufacturer meanwhile I
was able to recalculate he prices.
commercial CD (haha) $80,- DM120,-
academic/private $60,- DM 90,-
The shipment costs are included (though they are quite high).
3) I'm looking for a ftp site in Germany to put updates and additional
I tried to put the to html converted man-pages on
ftp.uni-erlangen.de three weeks ago, but I had no response and
they are not in place. I think, the ftpadmins are sleeping or
enjoying the bavarian beer to much.
My problem is, that due to the heavy overload of the Internet we
are allowed to transfer 10Kb out of the campus the day only.
Additionally my quota is limited to 2Mb now on the workstation with
direct access to the net.
So I'll try to get a private Internet connection from a commercial
provider in the near future to guarantee a GRASS-LINUX support!.
4) I'll be on vacation/a geological field trip from 07/05 to 07/27,
so I won't process any messages or CD orders in that period.
(But feel free to order anyway!).
5) PLEASE DO NOT MAIL TO THIS LIST, BUT USE
holzandr at erls12.kwu.siemens.de
More information about the grass-dev