SG3D new version

Bill Brown brown at gis.uiuc.edu
Fri May 19 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Andreas,

A couple of weeks ago our group moved accross town to the UI
campus so getting everything reconfigured for the new network
put us behind a bit.  I still want to release what we have -
an OpenGL/Motif version without scripting, but now there's
some conflicts about what we can do with it because our
funding source may have some rights to it.  As soon as we
get that clarified, I'll let the beta test voluteers know
what's going on.  We'll be meeting with the funding folks in
early June.

- Bill