Programming mailing lists and help

Thomas Orth orth at skyler.arc.ab.ca
Mon Oct 23 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Ooops... I'd replied to the wrong message in my last reply... Please
disregard 8-)

        T.

Thomas Orth, M.Sc.                              Alberta Research Council
Research Officer                                3rd Floor, 6815 8th Street N.E.
Advanced Computing & Engineering                Calgary, Alberta T2E 7H7
Spatial Information Management and Analysis     Canada
Email:              Phone:             Fax:                WWW:
orth at arc.ab.ca      (403) 297-7571     (403) 297-2339      http://www.arc.ab.ca
    I'd be really surprised if my opinions reflected those of my employers.