compiling grass4.1 on solaris 2.5

P.J. Daugherty P.J.Daugherty at nau.edu
Wed Sep 11 08:00:00 EDT 1996

Dear folks,
        We are finally getting around to compiling (attempting to)
grass4.1 (update 5) on a sparc 10 running solaris 2.5.  We are getting a lot of

warnings on individual programs and a number of fatal errors.  Has any  done a
similar compilation? And if so could you forward the head file and any other
changes / info needed to get a clean compile.  If you need additional info I ca
forward the output from comile script.

thanks in advance

pjd

P. J. Daugherty                 P.J.Daugherty at nau.edu
School of Forestry              (520) 523-6650 -- office
P. O. Box 15018                 (520) 523-1080 -- FAX
Northern Arizonia University    Flagstaff AZ 86011