[GRASS5] r.in.tiff/r.out.tiff

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Sat Dec 18 08:02:51 EST 1999

Hi there,

again a license issue question: Can we keep the TIFF import/export
if we eliminate the LZW support? That would be great.

I have already moved all non-GPL code to src.nonGPL and
made a list of further critical code there.

Additionally all libraries are under src/libes/ now to clean
up the code structure. I had to adjust a few Gmakefiles for
vector modules. All the vector libs are under
src/libes/vect32/ now, there is also Bill Hughes update
src/libes/vect32_64/

I create a package GRASS 5 beta6b including all changes.

Enjoy your weekend

 Markus