[GRASS5] i.ortho.photo fix

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Fri Dec 17 10:22:06 EST 1999

Hi Bruce,

I think you mean i.ortho.photo/menu/main.c?

If so, please look at Gmakefile. The main.c is
obsolete :-) Only menuc. and run.c are used.

i.ortho.photo only contains the following bugs:

1. When setting the second (corresponding) passpoint
on toposheet reference (or whatever you use) in right
window, this point is only chown *after* accepting it
in terminal window ("look o.k.:" yes). This happens in
menu point (6) chosen from main menu.

2. You have to create an imagery group before using
i.ortho.photo, otherwise it
  - either it does not start at all (case: you remove the last
     active group)
  - or it asks for an existing group
I think it would be better to create the group within the module
using menu (1).

Generally it is great that GRASS provides such an module.
Currently I am searching for a stereo analysis tool.

Best regards

 Markus