[GRASS5] new mailing list is online

Bruce_Byars at baylor.edu Bruce_Byars at baylor.edu
Mon Nov 29 09:57:39 EST 1999

Greetings,

I wanted to let everyoine know that we've got the mailing
list up and are now feeding in all the addresses from cerl
(not a pretty job, especially after a 5-day weekend of
eating turkey and dressing).  So we'lll post to the main list
today and will formally take over the list from cerl tomorrow.
Everyone should be in there.  The new address for
the mailing list is grasslist at baylor.edu.  Moderators are me,
Markus, Lisa, Ed, and Rich.

Anyone have any special requests before we let everyone
know?

Also, grass.baylor.edu webserver is up.  All accounts are
scheduled to be activated this afternoon (everone on this list
has one).  Use your last name as login and your password will
initially be your initials in capital letters.  There's a public_html
directory in your home directory that is your own personal
webspace.  The webserver/ftp server is a Sun Ultra Enterprise
256mb ram, 10/100.

Bruce