[GRASS5] r.binfer compile problem

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Tue Apr 25 04:39:32 EDT 2000

Dear Michel,

it seems that you idea is perfect:
binfer.l

I added
%option lex-compat

at top of file. The yylineno def is now:

#ifndef sparc
#ifndef linux
int yylineno = 1;
#endif
#endif

Then it compiles on both platforms I have. BTW: flex is on
both, but one box is SuSe6.2, the other SuSe6.4 Linux distribution.

Thanks for your hint!

 Markus

--
Dipl.-Geogr. Markus Neteler *  University of Hannover
Institute of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology