[Re: [GRASS5] GRASS in Windows95/98]

BRADLEY HARRISON bradley.harrison at usa.net
Tue Aug 1 07:41:29 EDT 2000

    I figured out part of my problem in opening grass is that I have to
configure it and I have not gotten the configuration program to work properly
yet..
   As far as the rast.to.vect command I may have the command incorrect, but
what I am attempting to do is to convert images of architectural drawings of
an archaeological site that are at this moment in Tiffs into vecter dxf files.
I am certain that this was done in GRASS when I did it as a student. I hope it
wasn't in another program such as Idrisi or such.

Thanks
Brad