[GRASS5] mkfifo start for cygwin

John Huddleston jhudd at lamar.colostate.edu
Thu Dec 21 07:56:33 EST 2000

Hi Malcolm, (Grass)

I used to subscribe to the Cygwin list until I switched jobs
last September.  I couldn't keep up with the volume.  At
that point in time, Corinna Vinschen corinna.vinschen at cityweb.de
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin/porters/Vinschen_Corinna/
stated that she would be working on it if no one else
tackled it.   I do not know her status.  In addition, see
http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cygwin-todo.cgi
for a list of where the Cygwin development issues reside.

I expect that we should continue on our progress. I'll
send a note to Joey Mukherjee and ask for a status on
the namedpipes.

John Huddleston