[GRASS5] numerous bug reports on d.mon/XDRIVER

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Thu Dec 14 18:30:15 EST 2000

Markus, all,

to reproduce the bugs or to get an idea about it, following things are
needed:

operating system (Linux etc., Version!)
X11 Server/Version running (X11R5, X11R6, MetroX, some special server
for accelerated cards etc.)
grass version (beta10/CVS), binary/compiled.
and which version of glibc was used to compile?

Sorry that i have no real idea, but i am puzzled that it works on some
linux distributions and on some not.

cu,

Andreas

Markus Neteler wrote:

> Hi developers,
>
> unfortunately we receive many bug reports on d.mon... :-(
> This might be related to the XDRIVER.
>
> Find attached one of those reports, other are posted on
> grasslist at baylor.edu (you will have seen that).
> Unfortunately I cannot reproduce these errors, here it's
> all fine.
>
> Ideas are welcome,
>
>  Markus
>
> PS: It was a good idea to release another *beta*!

Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange at GMX.net