[GRASS5] New configure

GRASS grass at geni.knu.ac.kr
Wed Dec 6 10:49:30 EST 2000

Hi developers,

We can not determine full path to install GRASS with new configure.
${prefix}/grass5 is the default, however how can i change this to
/usr/local/grass or etc? :-(

And another problem:
I could set ${prefix}=/usr/local/grass and ${bindir}=/usr/local/grass/bin
with old configure.
However, i have no clue about ${prefix}/????? with new configure, just trial
and error? I could not know ${prefix}/grass5 was used until first trial.
At the second time configuring, I could set ${bindir}=/usr/local/grass5/bin.

I think old configure would be better for flexible and easy setting.

Regards,
Huidae Cho