[GRASS5] Re: [Re: info grass5]

BRADLEY HARRISON bradley.harrison at usa.net
Sat Jul 29 03:16:00 EDT 2000

Hello all,
   I am new to this list and I must admit I am not a programer, but a very
fond user. I wish to ask if there is anyone out there whom has gone through
the process of installing Grass on a Windows95/98 environment who could walk
me through the process, as I am having a great deal of difficulty. I am
presently at an archaeological excavation where I do not have access to a Unix
machine and I really could use some help. Thank you.
   Yours
   Bradley Harrison
   bradley.harrison at usa.net