[GRASS5] Newbie/SUSE6.4

Gottfried F. Zojer 310020219147-0001 at t-online.de
Fri Jul 28 23:35:48 EDT 2000

Hi,

I m a newbie to GRASS and so I m posting this message before I start.
First I downloaded GRASS as a source and now I will compile it on Suse6.4 Linux.
So I hope on any feedback particularly the following questions are
interested for me

1) Something special compiling on Suse.
2) Any reference about use combined with OpenCascade/Visad
3) Two Screen Support via XFRee4.0 possible
4) Is working with Shutter-glasses possible
5) Export of grids into VRML Tools like CasusPresenter/AC3D

Thanks in advance for any feedback

Gottfried F. Zojer