[GRASS5] cron use for cvs update of grass

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed Jul 26 15:38:06 EDT 2000

On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 04:50:47PM +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 07:23:31AM -0600, John Huddleston wrote:

Hi Bernhard,

sorry, I did not want to invite the world to use the CVS.
My idea is just to download the html/ tree. Nothing
else.

Markus

PS: The sources should be in place soon, Linux is uploaded.

PPS: I have again updated grass5install.sh in CVS and put
it here into the grass5/binary/ web space for the mirrors.