[GRASS5] GRASS 5 beta8 tagged! Please build binaries now

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jul 26 10:54:54 EDT 2000

On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 04:01:09PM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
> >From that please build your binary package.

> What we need:
>
>  - Solaris_SUN  : _______
>  - Solaris_Intel: _______
>  - Linux_Intel  : Markus
>  - SGI/Irix     : _______
>  - PPC          : _______
>  - source code  : Markus
>  - WIN/Cygnus   : John

We will create .src.rpms and .rpms for the next version of the
FreeGIS-CD for GNU/Linux/i585 soon and for GNU/Linux/ppc when we
get a machine back from apple. (Apple is quite slow on its
repair. :( )

> .. anything else? We have to keep in mind the limited space
> on our mirrors.

Nobody for GNU/Linux/alpha or OSF1/alpha? :)
	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)