[GRASS5] cron use for cvs update of grass

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jul 26 10:50:47 EDT 2000

On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 07:23:31AM -0600, John Huddleston wrote:
> [...]

Well I hope that most people will not just run cvs update per cron. :)
Most developers should know a lot better which part they need
current and when to update from CVS.

It might create unnecessary load on the cvs server.
(Load is not a problem right now, but being responsible with it
is good from the beginning.)
	Bernhard
The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)