[GRASS5] GRASS 5 beta 8 to be published this week

James Cameron james.cameron at tpg.com.au
Mon Jul 24 18:58:17 EDT 2000

G'day Markus,

Can you give an announcement on Wednesday so I know which part of
Wednesday you mean?  I get to Wednesday before most of you, being
in Australia.  ;-)

I've a CVS copy on DEC/Alpha for Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 beta, which
I can run a compile against.  I can also compile on Compaq Tru64 UNIX
4.0E on another Alpha.  Do you need both or just one?

How do I package the binaries for returning to the web server?
(There may be a Makefile target, I have not looked yet)