[GRASS5] datum support in GRASS

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Thu Jul 13 16:39:46 EDT 2000

Hi developers, hi Rich,

thank you very much for your answer.

I have a new question now:
If i only ask for a map datum, i must know which map datum the following
systems use:
# projection	ellipsoid
ALSK		clark66
GS48		clark66
GS50		clark66
LABRD		international
NZMG		international
SOMERC		bessel
OBTRAN		??

For these projections the ellipsoid is hard-coded into g.setproj, which
i must change. I think that there are many fixed combinations of
projection and map datum. So if someone provides me with a table or a
resource on this, i can implement this into a new g.setproj.

cu,

Andreas

Rich Shepard wrote:

..
Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange at GMX.net