[GRASS5] Changes to TODO file

Justin Hickey jhickey at impact1.hpcc.nectec.or.th
Thu Jul 6 11:04:49 EDT 2000

Hello all

I have just added some changes to the TODO file and would like to bring to your
attention that there is now a line for each item indicating who is working on
the item, if anybody is at all. Could you please look at the file and fill in
your name to the items that you are working on? This way, we know who is
working on what sections of the code, and any new developers can see what items
are not accounted for and may claim one of them. Thus, the problem of having
two people working on the same item without any coordination between them is
minimized. Also, if you are working on an item not listed in the TODO list then
please add the item to the list. Finally, please feel free to claim any item
that is not accounted for.

Thank you for your co-operation.

--
Sincerely,