[GRASS5] Directory src/general/gis renamed

Justin Hickey jhickey at impact1.hpcc.nectec.or.th
Wed Jul 5 14:48:25 EDT 2000

Hello all

With the approval of Markus, I have renamed the directory src/general/gis to
src/general/init as well as several files in this directory simply because this
directory deals with initialization, thus init is a much clearer name. This
change also means that GIS.sh is now called Init.sh. Changes to the appropriate
Gmakefile and src/CMD/lists/GRASS file were also made.

I think I fixed all references to the renamed files but please let me know of
any problems.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th