[GRASS5] Digitizer drivers in v.digit

John Huddleston jhudd at itc.nrcs.usda.gov
Fri May 12 09:34:58 EDT 2000

Hi Rich, (et al)

I saw the powells and looked at your address.  I used to live in
Portland for 10 years before moving to Colorado in 1991.

I have a postscript file that is an introduction to CVS.  In 1994
we asked Cyclic to come out here and give training to 90
of our folks.  Jim Blandy came out and gave a three day
training session.  He left a postscript document with us.

If anyone of you would like it, I can send it to Markus who
can add it to the Grass CVS repository (or I can send it
to anyone direct).  It is 56K in zipped format.

John Huddleston