[GRASS5] Bug in src.garden/answers/src.answers/raster/r.fill.dir

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Fri May 12 10:26:05 EDT 2000

On Fri, May 12, 2000 at 02:11:56PM +0200, Michel Wurtz - ENGEES/CEREG wrote:
> Markus Neteler wrote:
> >
> > Hi developers,
> >
> > today we need someone familiar with F77...
> > src.garden/answers/src.answers/raster/r.fill.dir
> > is causing attached problem.
> [...]
> > f77  -c fillsngl.ffillsngl.f: In program MAIN__':
> > fillsngl.f:54: SMALLEST=MIN(DATA(J-1,I1),DATA(J,I1),DATA(J+1,I1),
> > 	         1        2
> > Type disagreement between expressions at (1) and (2)
>
> By default, name beginning vith [I-N] are integers, float else.
> This can be redefined.  Maybe you should look at the definition
> of SMALLEST and the MIN function (if i remember well, there is an
> AMIN function in the Fortran math library for the min of two floats,
> so MIN should be a localy defined function)

Hi Michel,

I did not find a local MIN definition there. Then I tried
AMIN instead of MIN (as suggested), but received:

OBJ.i586-linux-elf/fillsngl.o(.text+0x5e1): undefined reference to 'amin_'

At least my g77 doesn't like it... I am really not familiar with F77,
sorry.

Further ideas are welcome. Of course the CVS is untouched here :-)

Nevertheless, thanks!

 Markus