[GRASS5] Digitizer drivers in v.digit

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Fri May 12 10:37:50 EDT 2000

On Fri, May 12, 2000 at 07:34:58AM -0600, John Huddleston wrote:
> Hi Rich, (et al)
>
> I saw the powells and looked at your address.  I used to live in
> Portland for 10 years before moving to Colorado in 1991.
>
> I have a postscript file that is an introduction to CVS.  In 1994
> we asked Cyclic to come out here and give training to 90
> of our folks.  Jim Blandy came out and gave a three day
> training session.  He left a postscript document with us.
>
> If anyone of you would like it, I can send it to Markus who
> can add it to the Grass CVS repository (or I can send it
> to anyone direct).  It is 56K in zipped format.
>
> John Huddleston
Hi all,

if you look at:
http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/grasscvs.html
you will find the mentioned links.

Especially the link "CVS training material " is the
text of Jim Blandy.

John, in case yours is different, I would be happy
to add it here on the web site.

Markus

--
Dipl.-Geogr. Markus Neteler *  University of Hannover
Institute of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology