[GRASS5] Re: Layered driver

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed May 10 11:34:04 EDT 2000

Hi Pierre,
[cc to the developers list]

>If work on the driver seems to be of interest, maybe a "CVS branch" could be
>created untill stanility is reached, to allow efficient team wotk? Maybe you
>could explore this issue with Bernhard at Intervation.de ?

You will have read the discussion in grass5-list. I suggest
you start a new branch for the XDRIVER2 changes and display
module modifications.

Note: You have commented src/general/gis in src/CMD/lists/GRASS in
the patch you sent to me some days ago. This is a problem as the
GRASS etc/GIS.sh won't be created then. Just uncomment the XDRIVER2
line and d.layers line in src/CMD/lists/GRASS which I have already
added (commented currently).

Then we can all learn about branches and related stuff from your
example!

Thanks in advance

 Markus