[GRASS5] html to man conversion

mlennert at club.worldonline.be mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Thu Nov 30 09:05:43 EST 2000

Hello,

During compilation of CVS-tree I get the following type of error message for
every man page:

[...]
Converting: m.tiger.region.html to /usr/local/grass5/man/man1/m.tiger.region_.1
man: can't create index cache /usr/local/grass5/man/index.bt: Permission denied
Reformatting m.tiger.region_(1), please wait...
            m.tiger.region_.1 => m.tiger.region.1
Converting: m.u2ll.html to /usr/local/grass5/man/man1/m.u2ll_.1
man: can't create index cache /usr/local/grass5/man/index.bt: Permission denied
Reformatting m.u2ll_(1), please wait...
            m.u2ll_.1 => m.u2ll.1
[...]

I left my compilation running, since I don't know if this is important, so
I'll see what's going to happen, but I thought I'd already signal it.

Moritz