[GRASS5] grass user interface description

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Tue Nov 28 05:46:09 EST 2000

Hi Jan-Oliver,

i have updated some other modules too:
m.clump
m.datum.shift
s.datum.shift (not compiled by default)
v.in.atlas
v.out.atlas
d.listcolors (new, not compiled by default)

I have no special order to proceed, just implementing if i encounter a
module source code for other reasons (not compiling, not working,
bugfixing etc.).

I don't plan to maintain a list by hand, as this can be done with a
script (grep'ing for the keyword in output of script).

cu,

Andreas

Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:

> Hi,
> On Sun, Nov 26, 2000 at 06:13:27PM +0000, Markus Neteler wrote:
> > I have added module descriptions to
> > [...]
>
> thanks Markus.
>
> > s.surf.krig/main.c
>
> that one did not compile on my platform.
> Will investigate further.
>
> > The modules:
> > [..]
> > have been updated by Andreas.
>
> thanks Andreas.
>
> I have update
>
> v.timestamp v.to.db v.to.rast v.to.sites
> v.transform v.trim v.what
>
> Still 273 modules to go ... :-)
>
> Jan

Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange at GMX.net