[GRASS5] configure.in Wants testers...

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Tue Nov 28 04:26:38 EST 2000

Hi Eric

"Eric G . Miller" wrote:
> What I gleaned from the AutoConf docs I have, is that $top_srcdir
> should be used to reference the TOP src directory.  Apparently it's
> not being expanded, so I'll look into a way to make it be forcably
> expanded.
>
> I guess I could just make the configure.in always use $(pwd).  That
> should always work (right???).

I would have thought so but that is the current problem on my system.
The @SRCDIR@ variable is substituted with $(pwd) without executing the
pwd command. So it is now a make variable called pwd which is empty.
However, I did notice in that section of configure.in, that there are
brace brackets {} used for $top_srcdir but parenthesis () used for $pwd.
Could that be the problem? Just a wild guess.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
High Performance Computing Center