[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:1187] notation standardisation

Morten Hulden email at protected
Sun Nov 26 15:00:40 EST 2000

On Sun, 26 Nov 2000, seppo kaitala wrote:

> Would it be good if the notation would be same for the same kind of
> consepts.
>
> For instance in commands
>
> v.proj map=name [out=name] inloc=name [dbase=name] [set=name]
>
> r.proj input=name location=name [output=name] [mapset=name][dbase=name]
> [method=name] [res=value]

The case r.proj/v.proj should be easy to fix, but which one is
preferrable? Also, s.proj's syntax is similar to r.proj's. But I think I
at least would prefer v.proj's shorter. Others?

MHu