[GRASS5] new html/Gmakefile

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Sun Nov 26 07:19:13 EST 2000

On Sun, Nov 26, 2000 at 03:05:31PM +0900, GRASS wrote:
> Hi developers,
>
> I updated html/Gmakefile to copy only modified files and to work without
> GNU make. My BSDish make does not understand $(wildcard..), $(patsubst..) and
> $(subst..) commands.
>
> Please test with this.
Hi Huidae,

it seems to work o.k. on Linux.
I have seen the new g.man based on "lynx" - good idea!
Proposal: Maybe g.manual and g.man could be merged like this:

 - if lynx is installed, run in HTML mode
 - if lynx is missing, run in MAN mode

Then we would have only one command. What do you think?

 Markus