[GRASS5] GRASS module descriptions (3)

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Fri Nov 24 02:15:49 EST 2000

Hi John,

On Fri, Nov 24, 2000 at 03:24:50PM +1100, John Reid wrote:
> Just a thought - POSIX compliant command line options are of the format
> --option (I think this is right - case of monkey see, monkey do).  how
> is the -- handled by the parser?  No linux at work so can't test :-(

unfortunately not yet fully supported (actually only --interface-description).
I am in favour of the POSIX style. It is used by the GNU Project and
many others as well.

Just checked in a new parser.c with --help as additional option
for getting help. Right now it's not a good idea to remove the
old options -help and help.

Cheers

	Jan

--