[GRASS5] Template for manual pages in html

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Thu Nov 23 11:31:14 EST 2000

Hi Michel, hi all,

On Thu, Nov 23, 2000 at 02:49:09PM +0000, Michel Wurtz wrote:
> I have uploaded in grass/html a template for html man pages
> and a little shell script that will help to create a new man
> page (from scratch or from a copy of an existing man page).
>
> I also move and updated README.1st to README.txt
>
> I plan to add a "HTML man page writer's guide" to this
> file and maybe reorganize the thing (for example, why is
> aboutus.html with the man pages instead of the html root ?)
>
> I listen to any good idea...

we have to consider if we should (5.1) migrate the html
pages back to the individual modules. This depends on our
idea to have multiple language support and additionally,
to generate the man page *partly* from the module description
(to be extracted in XML by --interface-description).

Perhaps we need more discussion on future direction to
avoid double implementation.

Kind regards

 Markus