[GRASS5] GRASS module descriptions (3)

Michel Wurtz mw at teledetection.fr
Wed Nov 22 13:09:55 EST 2000

Markus Neteler wrote:

> Hi Michel,
>
> thanks for your tests! Short comment:
>
> On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 04:20:04PM +0000, Michel Wurtz wrote:
> > r.gdbase, s.gdbase, v.gdbase print (on /dev/tty, not stderr!) :
> > working...
> > Unable to find the database file:
> >
> > s.reclass -help prints :
> > Unable to find the input raster file:
> -> these are scripts only.

well, I have slightly modified the scripts, so the -help flag works now.

BTW, there is 2 places where s.reclass can be found.  Which version
is used (I didn't modify both the same way :-):
cvs/grass/src.contrib/UCB/gdbase/modules/s.reclass
or
cvs/grass/src/scripts/contrib/s.reclass/s.reclass
--
Michel WURTZ - DIG - Maison de la télédétection
               500, rue J.F. Breton