[GRASS5] GRASS module descriptions

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Tue Nov 21 12:44:38 EST 2000

Dear all,

I have checked in these modules with the
ability to tell what they are for:

r.average, r.bilinear, r.buffer, r.cats, r.circle,
r.clump, r.coin, r.colors, r.combine, r.compress,
r.contour, r.cost, r.covar, r.describe, r.digit,
r.drain, r.flow, r.flowmd, r.grow, r.in.arc,
r.in.ascii, r.in.gdal, r.in.ll, r.in.poly, r.in.ppm,
r.in.shape, r.in.sunrast, r.infer, r.info, r.kappa,
r.line, r.los, r.mask.points, r.median, r.mfilter,
r.mode, r.neighbors, r.null

I will proceed with the r.* commands.
Anyone volunteering to start with another
group of commands?
(I am maintaing a todo list which modules
still needs to be done, counter = 357)

Cheers

	Jan

--