[GRASS5] Release GRASS5.0stable_pre1 ?

Jeshua Lacock jeshua at SierraMaps.com
Mon Nov 20 04:22:12 EST 2000

On Saturday, November 18, 2000, at 02:56 AM, Markus Neteler wrote:

> > >within your sources you should find a script
> > >grass5install.sh
> > >
> > >Please send it to me!
> > >

> > Ooops, I thought I forgot something!
> >
> > I'll FTP it right away.
>
> Hi Jeshua,
>
> where did you put it? Perhaps just send it as attachment...

Uh-oh!

Two potential problems!

1.  I have done a "make distclean" a while ago (to compile CVS version, which has been compiled)

2. I have searched the /usr/src/grass/. directory and directories and the /usr/local/grass/. directory and directories and I cannot locate a "grass5install.sh" file.

Will I have to recompile beta 8?

Sorry,

Jeshua Lacock
Cartographer/Owner