[GRASS5] Win32 compile with cygnus

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Sun Nov 19 12:10:16 EST 2000

Hi,

here now the commented error.log of my first attempt to compile on
Win32.

That looks quite good, only some minor problems. Currently i have not
installed the X libraries, i expect to arrive a complete compiler/tools
CD next week.

Any idea what the problem with the fonts is?

I'll try to fix the other problems, if someone knows an apparent
solution, please tell me so that i don't waste time on something that
has a known solution.

cu,

Andreas

Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange at GMX.net