[GRASS5] Re: TclTkGrass: default directory

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Thu Nov 16 03:51:28 EST 2000

Hi all

Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 08:29:30PM +0100, Andreas Lange wrote:
> > Markus,
> >
> > is it ok if the home directory is used?
> > This would require that the enviroment variable HOME is set.
> >
> > Everything else (how do you define the 'current' directory? The one you
> > are in at startup of tcltkgrass?) would be complicated.
> This would be perfect. I think it was working like that in
> past. Since Moritz comment I am aware that it is not the
> tcltkgrass startup directory any more.
>
> But HOME is o.k., better than /usr/games :-)

I just fixed the bug. It was the search for wish at the beginning of
tcltkgrass which changes directory to try and find wish files. I simply
saved the current directory before the search and then cd'd back after.
The default directory for the files button is now the directory you
started tcltkgrass from.

Let me know if there are any problems.

--
Sincerely,