[GRASS5] Somethings messing up your emails...

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Nov 15 10:31:50 EST 2000

You can still read the mails, if you pipe them into less or something.

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 09:07:54AM +0000, Markus Neteler wrote:
> my mutt likes your mails...

Interesting, how do you get the mail (excatly?) it might be
your local delivery which makes them go correct on your machine.
Did you change anything on your mail configuration in the last days?
Did you change anything, installing or removing packages.

If you carbon copy the mail to me and the list I can read mine, but not
the one coming from the list, so it must be in the transport mechanism.
And when Eric has the same problems it is likely that the problem lies
more towards Markus' direction.

	Bernhard

> > [-- Error: Inconsistent multipart/signed structure! --]
>
> > Something is adding junk into the mail, specifically I see things like
> > "=20" which probably should just be newlines.  Anyway, I don't know if
> > it's the remailer or what (I'll try signing my own to see...).
> So I guess it's not the re-mailer (as being untouched for month).

The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)