[GRASS5] Re: ps.icon

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed Nov 15 10:58:43 EST 2000

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 02:23:28PM +0100, mlennert at club.worldonline.be wrote:
> > Hi Moritz,
> I had trouble with TclTkGrass after that, since the module was also removed. I
> updated the TclTKGrass src tree and compiled it then it worked...but I hope I
> haven't removed other files I need...
Uups - sorry for that. I wasn't very careful. :-(

> > #get the update (src)
> > cd src/ps.map/ps.icon
> > cvs update
> >
> > gmake5
> > gmakelinks5
> >
> > Then it should be o.k. Thanks for notifying!
>
> I can launch it, but only interactively (is that what's wanted ?), but there
> seems to be a bug.
Uups again (I should not work under pressure). I forgot to upload
the changed Gmakefile for ps.map.

Please removes *again* the binary ps.icon in $GISBASE/bin and
$GISBASE/etc/bin...

then recompile.

> I had to comment out line 50 in the main.c for it to work, otherwise it just
> exited...
That's right. Argg (sorry again).
Please update the main.c as well.

Markus