[GRASS5] Re: TclTkGrass: default directory

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed Nov 15 11:08:21 EST 2000

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 02:24:34PM +0100, mlennert at club.worldonline.be wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How can I change the default directory to which the 'file' buttons open the
> file browser ? Right now it always opens to /usr/games...

Hi all,

does anybody has an idea? If you use in tcltkgrass:
Import-> Raster map -> something

and hit the file button, it is not the current
directory (but it should).

For Moritz it is /usr/games, on my machine /usr/openwin/bin.
Must be a problem in src/tcltkgrass/main/gui.tcl

Thanks in advance

 Markus