[GRASS5] Grass manual from html, online.

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Tue Nov 14 09:58:51 EST 2000

Hi all,

thanks to Michel for writing the html/Gmakefile and a new
g.manual script. As announced, I have moved the old g.manual
module to /unused/general/ and added the new script in
src/shells/contrib/g.manual/

The html/ is added to src/CMD/lists/GRASS and man removed there.
The MAN pages are generated from HTML now, the html pages stored
in $GISBASE/documents/html
(hi Andreas, this might become the default path for tcltkgrass/
netscape support now).

It seems to be a stable environment.

Shall we keep the original man/ cat/ tree for a while or
remove it now as being unused and outdated?

Thanks to all contributors (Eric Mitchell and others)

  Markus