[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:1116] compiling postgres modules (fwd)

mlennert at club.worldonline.be mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Nov 14 08:11:03 EST 2000

> Hi Moritz
>
> On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 11:27:15AM +0100, mlennert at club.worldonline.be wrote:
> > mlennert at club.worldonline.be wrote:
> > > I'll try that. Is there any way of finding out if  I checked out a
> > > tagged tree? I don't think so, but wouldn't swear on it.
>
> If you go into grass/ and update with
> cvs update -dP
>
> you get the latest code.

That's what I did before, but the files didn't change, and I do not have any
memory of having tagged a version. (I followed the instruction on the GRASS
cvs web page to create my private copy, i.e. cvs -z3 co grass). Now I've
downloaded the entire tree again, and the files are the correct ones. I guess
it must have been a local problem...