[GRASS5] Jan's copyright notice ++

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Nov 13 22:45:17 EST 2000

Justin Hickey wrote:

> Hello all
>
> Thanks to everyone for all your comments but I still am not sure what
> the consensus is on whether to include $Log$ or not. Do we need to have
> a vote? Or should we just let Markus decide?

Justin,

Given that we have significant divisions on the issue, I suggest we drop
the $Log$ part, and finalize the rest of the header prototype.  Do you want
to update the SUBMITTING file?  Actually, I am surprised this isn't in the
STYLE_PROGRAMMING file.

I will reserve my strongest feelings for the Bugzilla issue. :-)

Best regards,