[GRASS5] Please bugfix GRASS 5.0! - v.to.rast

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Mon Nov 13 04:57:59 EST 2000

Hi Radim,

On Sun, Nov 12, 2000 at 06:20:54PM +0100, Radim Blazek wrote:
> > * v.to.rast: Working with a vector file and a region of(11242 rows*13301
> >   cols) the module is 'killed' at step 13/22. Module works well with the same
> >   data and a smaller region. (reported by marco)
>
> I cannot repeat the same bug on my computer even on data Marco Scuratti
> sent to me.
Thanks for looking into this bug,

> It is hard to find bug which is not obvious and impossible to repeate. I don't
> say the bug doesn't exist but I don't see any simple way to fix such bugs.
>
> I think that we could remove from RC.
Done. Or shall I remove it completely?

> Radim
>
> P.S.
> Where is archive of GRASS bug reports sent by web interface?
Currently I bounce a bug to grass5 list if it is not yet fixed (so
I moderate the bug reports being mailed to me).

Just now I try to set up a "grass-bugs at geog.uni-hannover.de" mailing
list with archive. Hopefully coming in some minutes...

Markus