[GRASS5] [jberry@innovativegis.com: MapCalc trade name]

B. Byars Bruce_Byars at baylor.edu
Thu Nov 9 09:42:39 EST 2000

All,

Please let our legal team handle this.  They have all the
necessary information and the contact for Mr. Berry.
Since none of us are lawyers, that is the way it will be
handled.  I will post any information here as soon as it
is made available to me.  The legal team is looking out
for our best interest in this matter I assure you all (I just
got off the phone with them).

Thanks.

Bruce