[GRASS5] ogsf modified

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Wed Nov 8 05:44:49 EST 2000

Hello all

I recently modified the files in the src/libes/ogsf library, manily
making them more ANSI C compliant. In doing so, I made a few changes in
the code that I wasn't sure was the best thing to do, for example
guessing at a return value. So, if you update from CVS in the near
future, I would appreciate it if you could let me know of any problems
using NVIZ, the only program I know that uses the ogsf library.

Thank you for your time.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th