[GRASS5] Bug tracking system ?

Tim Cera timcera at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 6 21:23:11 EST 2000

Markus Neteler wrote:

> Hi developers,
>
> as the GRASS project is growing, I am considering if we
> need a bug tracking system which is able to grab
> suggestions as well.

There was some earlier conversation about SourceForge and my guess at
the list's consensus was to use parts of SourceForge that would be
valuable to GRASS development.  IMHO, Bug tracking, support (for
suggestions), surveys, etc. are things that SourceForge does well and we
should
take advantage of their system.

I don't think that the web pages, or CVS should be shifted to
SourceForge because of the reasons cited by others on the list (slow
speed, all eggs in one basket, etc.).

I am able to dedicate some time to doing any legwork if wanted.  I
expect that it would hardly take any time at all and better yet, it
would be done.

take care
tim

timcera at earthlink.net