[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:1083] To deprecate m.in.pl94.db3 m.in.stf1.db3 m.in.stf1.tape?

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Sun Nov 5 18:17:56 EST 2000

I can't speak about the first two, but m.in.stf1.tape is a basic filter
that is essential to the use of v.in.tig.basic . It basically allows you
to filter any ASCII file by a user-defined string, starting at a
user-defined character position. See the GRASS TIGER tutorials. Perhaps
is should be renamed, so that it's utility is more evident.
	-Malcolm Williamson
	 CAST - University of Arkansas