[GRASS5] small fixes

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Wed Oct 18 19:33:24 EDT 2000

Hi Eric,

thanks a lot for your tests. I must admit that i am clueless what the
library and the modules concerns. I did only change a define to avoid a
conflict with some BSD headers.

Maybe i will get back to s.geom and the library another time.

cu,

Andreas

Eric G . Miller wrote:

> Okay, well the "sweep" operation seems to be producing good results.
> None of the rest seem to function correctly (infinite lines,
> segmentation faults, other...).
>
> --
> /bin/sh ~/.signature:
> Command not found

Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange at GMX.net